We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfing colors

lancashire
Level Contributor
174 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Surfing colors

Hi we've booked a cheap week at the end of April, will we need a jumper in the evening? Haven't been to fuertventura for 20 years, staying at surfing colors apt, done some research about apt seem basic but clean so that is ok. Does anyone know if pool is heated and do you get sun all day around the pool. Also how much are beds and parasols on the beach.

Thanks

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,914 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surfing colors

Sunbed and parasol are from 3 EUR each piece, I think (that's what they are on the local beach, may be a little more along the dunes). I don't know the hotel other than to say it is basic. I doubt very, very much that the pool will be heated.

You won't need anything really warm in the evening, but you may be glad of something light if it's a bit windy, especially if you've been in the sun a lot during the day. It can feel mighty cold when it's 20°C after a day in the sun.

lancashire
Level Contributor
174 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surfing colors

Thanks Sheila the apartments are near the Bristol apts, do you know the best beach nearby. Thanks

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,914 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surfing colors

The nearest beach is the little town beach by the old harbour. A smashing little place but mainly used by locals and their kids. As you walk round the bay there are a few beaches, one with sunbeds. But the real beaches start at the south end of the town with Flag Beach, famous for kite surfing and used by all other boarders, including land yachts. Then there's km after km of dunes and beach.

The N°6 bus will take you from the bus station, or sometimes from the harbour (you're in between the two) to the RIU hotels where the dunes themselves start gaining height.

Around your hotel the coast is rocky and looks pretty impenetrable to me but surfers don't seem to agree.

4. Re: Surfing colors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, March 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo