We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easter in fuerteventura

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
easter in fuerteventura

hi, my family and i are travelling to villaverde in march over the easter holidays and were wondering if the restaurants/ shops etc will be open? if anyone could help i would really appreciate it

thanks noops k

Edited: 7:00 am, February 17, 2013
Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easter in fuerteventura

Villlaverde is more residential, and quite small, so dont expect a lot there. What is there will be open, but you will need to travel to get to a wider choice of restuarants. El Cotillo and Corralejo are within easy driving reach. Make sure you have a car. Fuerteventura is an "all year round" resort so most things are open most of the time (apart from things like the Aqua park at Corralejo which only opens in the spring.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: easter in fuerteventura

hi jeztwyning

thanks for replying and its good to hear that things will be open as i thought everyting would be shut over easter. We have a car and look forward to exploring the island and dont mind driving to get to places

thanks

noopsk

Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easter in fuerteventura

Take a drive to Betancuria in the mountains - there is a small museum and a church there that are open on opposite half hours, so if one is closed, the other is open! Dont drive off like we did first time thinking it was shut!

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: easter in fuerteventura

Ok , we will go there, is it a long drive , also do you know hoe long it takes to get from villaverde to corraejo or any of the other towns

noops k

Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: easter in fuerteventura

Villaverde to Corralejo is not too long, 30 mins tops. the roads are pretty good and quiet.

6. Re: easter in fuerteventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo