We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire for 19 year olds

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
Level Contributor
373 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire for 19 year olds

I was just wondering as both my kids drive is there a carhire company that hires cars to 19 year olds?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire for 19 year olds

Doubt it . 21 rings in my head!

scotland
Level Contributor
12,137 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire for 19 year olds

The majority of care hire companies at Fuerteventura Airport have a minimum rental age of 21'...>>To rent one, you must be 21 years old and have at least two years of valid driver's license, that is the general rule, however, the rule varies because some Fuerteventura car hire companies are lowering the minimum age to 18 years old, while other Fuerteventura car hire companies require at least 25 years old.<< (18 yo ,which companies I dont know)

The minimum age to rent a car from Goldcar is 21, but all drivers under the age of 25 will pay an extra rate for young drivers insurance

TOP CAR AUTOREISEN # Drivers must hold a driver's licence that is valid within Europe and have at least 3 years experience behind the wheel. The minimum age for hiring a car is 25.

Aivs # Drivers must meet the minimum age requirement of 23 for all car groups

Antigua, Spain
Level Contributor
4,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire for 19 year olds

Hi

Usually 25+ with at least 2 years driving experience..........some will hire to younger but your insurance extras will be prohibitive........if you are considering Goldcar suggest you read the (huge amount) of posts regarding their terms and conditions !1

4. Re: Car Hire for 19 year olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 10, 2014