We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Does anyone know if the drinks in the evening are served in plastic cups or proper glasses ??

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

We are at the resort right at this moment. I said to my wife last night night to have proper glasses makes you feel like an adult. So he's real proper glasses.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Excellent cos I hate plastic cups no use to anyone! Is the hotel good ? What you expected ?

Thanks

Susan

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Hi. Second day here. We are very happy with it so far. We have ground floor which we are happy about as means you can walk straight out into your own wee bit of grass. Food and drink has been fine. We are not that fussy eaters so always have found something to eat. The food has been very warm. I can see that some of the rooms could be very restricted as there is trees right at the balcony door which wouldn't be good.

We are happy with it room very big and the bed is very big we have a junior suite.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Potterp

scotland
Level Contributor
13,096 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Its a good hotel ,with quite a few pools and even a quiet pool for relaxing away from the activity pool etc . The Food is also good ...or was and the rooms are A1

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

What about entertainment ? Was there enough ?

Thanks

Susan

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Hi. Entertainment is same as most hotels. The animation team doing shows. Last night was grease and it was ok.

Potterp

Coventry
Level Contributor
62 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Hi staying here 9th March for a week. What is the dress code for dinner is it long trousers for men in the evening. Also what time does the all inclusive close at night. Thanks looking forward to a relaxing break and the carnival week.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Hi

Is there a dress code for gents in the restaurants ? Read that it must be long trousers just wondering if that's the case.

Thanks

Susan

Johnstone, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Hi. Long trousers in evening must be worn.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Suite hotel Atlantis fuerteventura

Can you tell me if you have to wear a wristband if all inclusive? The only time I've gone all inclusive they put one on you at the start of the holiday. It's put me off booking one again.

Get answers to your questions about Corralejo