We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

info on corraljo

belfast
Level Contributor
103 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
info on corraljo

Thinking of booking this resort for next week could anyone recommend good apartments as we dont know where to start, also can we use the pool or will it be too cold. will there also be plenty of restaurants to choose from, just 2 of us going but want something nice thanks for any replies.

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: info on corraljo

telling us what resort mite get you a quicker reply!!

belfast
Level Contributor
103 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: info on corraljo

sorry i just meant the resort of corraljo and was wondering if anyone could reccommend where to stay any good apartments for us we are going last minute so would be grateful for any help thanks

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: info on corraljo

You could try FuentePark Aparthotel and Dunas Alisios we have stayed at these two and have been satisfied with both, the security of the rooms are good albeit they are basic but cleaned most days and yes there are plenty of restaurants to eat in especially near music square and the harbour area, unless you get a heated pool they are generally a tad on the cold side but once in not too bad if you are swimming

belfast
Level Contributor
103 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: info on corraljo

thanks for all your help we booked oasis dunas hope its ok just one more question its my hubbys birthday next week while were away can anyone reccomend a special restaurant dont care if its expensive thanks

belfast
Level Contributor
627 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: info on corraljo

hi bellhell

youll love the oasis duna we have stayed there twice and have booked for next october cant wait absolutly brill location across from thr waterpark and market and 2mins walk from the bars and resturants hope you have afab time

nicole

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: info on corraljo

Not posh not expensive but really good value for money try La Playita, if you head towards music square and turn right before the square and after the Italian restaurant and walk 40 feet or so it is on your right hand side on the beach front, we have had 3 meals there and not been disappointed yet, do not be tempted by the Italian it looks classy etc but the food we had on 3 separate occasions was terrible, two cold meals and my wife was sick there as well after eating. Enjoy

belfast
Level Contributor
103 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: info on corraljo

thanks so much for all your help will keep my eye out for this restaurant as its got to be good as for my birthday my hubby gave me a beautiful holiday to st lucia i am so looking forward to my holiday in corraljo thanks again

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,883 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: info on corraljo

Anyone know if towels are supplied in the apartments at Oasis Dunas?

Cheers :)

9. Re: info on corraljo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo