We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room numbers at oasis papagayo

Which Corralejo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
room numbers at oasis papagayo

hiya

i have just booked to go to the oasis papagayo,i actually work for thomson,but i was wondering if anyone can remember their room numbers,we have booked a one bed apartment,and would like to be near the pool, a pool view if possible,im not sure if the one bed apartments are the ones next to the pools or not,if anyone had a nice room near the pool or in a good loaction then can you remember the room number,as i can request that room through work.....

thanks

Michelle

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room numbers at oasis papagayo

Just got back room 53a. not a pool view but of sea and lanzarote. Just a 2 minute walk to the pool. Think numbers 1-23 had a pool view. You may get noise from the bar at night if you had a room by the pool.

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room numbers at oasis papagayo

hi

thats great,i think you may be right about the pool views being noisy,thanks for your reply

michelle

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room numbers at oasis papagayo

There were 5 pools in total 3 together and another 2 which had a smaller poolside bar this was mainly used by th Spanish. The 3 pools together were on two differnt level the lower level being the quieter of the 3 pools.

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: room numbers at oasis papagayo

i didnt realise that it was so big,you dont see all the pools in the brochures,have you left a review

michelle

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room numbers at oasis papagayo

wrote one today, but not on yet, very interesting if you are self catering you just have to be cheeky enough. any other info drop us a personal message

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: room numbers at oasis papagayo

thanks ill look out for your review

7. Re: room numbers at oasis papagayo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo