We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice needed :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Advice needed :)

Could anybody tell me how long it will take to walk from Atlantis Dunapark hotel to Erika apartments? I have just been informed that our transfer doesn't drop us at apartment.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,480 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice needed :)

Max of 3 mins walk.DunaPark is the opposite side of the block to Erikas.You can either walk via the main street or via the beach.

Our transfer will be dropping us at Barceló Corralejo Bay & we will walk down the hill & via the beach to our apts directly opposite Erikas in mid july. Simple so don't worry one bit.

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,643 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice needed :)

I don't know if the coach goes down into the side street. I suspect you'll be dropped in the strip. So not very far at all. Lots of interesting plans to make on the way as you pass shops, bars, cafés and restaurants. Take the little Google Earth man for a walk along the route. Then you'll recognise the place.

scotland
Level Contributor
20,203 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice needed :)

Google maps is easy to use and no need to be a rocket scientist either https://goo.gl/maps/XGYqSKiotdJ2

4. Re: Advice needed :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 27, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo