We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room facilities in Coma gran

UK
1 post
Save Topic
Room facilities in Coma gran

A family of 4 adults going to Coma Gran and self catering. Are towels, soap, shower gel etc. provided in this hotel? We are not sure as we have been to others and these have not been provided! Just to be sure .. Thanks

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Room facilities in Coma gran

Hi Brainbox. Been to Coma Gran in July. Ample towels provided in bathroom with good maid service. Pool towels are available at reception for 10euro deposit each, changeable every day if you wish. Toiletries are a bit sparse however, with a tiny bar of (nice) soap and some shower gel on the first day provided. After that, the maid will get you some reluctantly, but to be honest you would be better bringing a decent size bar of soap and some shower gel. Great place though. Enjoy!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room facilities in Coma gran

hi im going coma gran in july could you please tell me if there are hairdryers in the bathroom thanks

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Room facilities in Coma gran

Hi! Yes there is a hairdryer in the bathroom, although I remember my arm being sore using it. Either the lead was short or the hairdryer was heavy, but definitely fine for a quick blow dry. We are going back again this July. Anything else, just ask.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room facilities in Coma gran

aww thanks very much,it saves me packing mine now

5. Re: Room facilities in Coma gran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 01, 2009