We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

belle vue club alcudia

Newcastle upon...
5 posts
Save Topic
belle vue club alcudia

arrived there on the 14th july on arrival having booked 2 rooms we only ended up with 1 they had 14 months from the time of our booking to get rooms sorted! (frustrated already).

booked though jet 2 Ahh! never again this resort is predominantly a Thomas cook resort if you have not booked through them you will have to eat in a different restaurant that is situated more or less in the centre of the complex next to the lakes may i add you need to queue for you lunch for a very long time at minimum of 1 hour (we gave up in the end ) and just ate off site as the food was quite poor so we were not missing anything special .

as for the rooms we ended up in LEDA 3 this is the block where the Thomas cook restaurant is far better food and guess what NO YES THATS RIGHT NO QUEUES , To eat in this restaurant you need to be issued with a YELLOW WRIST BAND (ADULTS) and a RED (CHILD) - JET 2 and EASY JET get the BLUE(ADULTS) GREEN (CHILDS) so you must kick a fuss up in the reception and ask to speak to the public relations guy who was very helpful in the end i managed to get mine changed (for people reading this get your self sorted out first b4 telling anyone else.

Bars : well you will find out for yourself if you like queing 20 - 30 mins for a round fine if not drink off the complex .

Entertainment: appalling !!!!! they advertise one thing (in the reception area) and another different show comes on ?????? something to be desired !

SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS !

OVERALL: THE RESORT IS GREAT

FAB BEACH

GOOD PUBS (OUTSIDE OF COMPLEX)

YUMMY YUMMY

THE SCOTSMAN

SLICE

THE LIST GOES ON .

Avoid BURGER KING ABSOLUTE RIP OFF !!!!!

make the best of your trip out there guys hope this helps !

Edited: 2:45 pm, August 08, 2012
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: belle vue club alcudia

darren, you have posted this again in the forum. You need to write it as a review in the review section

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: belle vue club alcudia

Rant or review!! Also seen this post and responded!!!

We feel for you!!!

Newcastle upon...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: belle vue club alcudia

Compensation all paid back guys so rant or review did it matter ??? jet 2 clearly know what they are up to !!!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: belle vue club alcudia

Well done darren.I think the lesson for those who may choose to stay at Bellevue is just be sure to book through Thomas Cook.

sheffield uk
Level Contributor
231 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: belle vue club alcudia

I ( 4 adults 3 children & 1 infant ) am heading here on 26th may with Jet 2 & wish I had read this first. Any advice Darren on speaking to public relations manager etc. Please

Edited: 3:25 pm, March 17, 2013
6. Re: belle vue club alcudia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia