We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mar i pins

Which Peguera hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
burnley lancs
8 posts
Save Topic
mar i pins

hiya im going to the mar i pins hotel in august with my other half and children,in fact there is a good few of us,could anyone tell me honestly how good or bad it is and recomend any nice bits to see???

thanx dawn

England
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mar i pins

Hi Dawn the Mar y Pins hotel doesn't look particularly attractive from the outside but is ideally located right at one end of the beach so everything is on you doorstep! There is a superb little bar just beneath the Mar y Pins hotel called La Cueva which means "The Cave", consequently Mar y Pins means "Sea and Pine". I haven't actually stayed here but did borrow the toilet there last year and it looked really posh, we are in Paguera in July for 3 weeks so may bump in to you, but you will not regret a holiday in Paguera as it's a really nice resort and my wife and I have been here 6 times since 2003 and I can send you photos if you want of Paguera. Another good site is the Majorca tourist information site which allows you into Paguera with pics and maps and also bar and hotel reviews

burnley lancs
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: mar i pins

hiya john,great to hear a honest report,we go on the 5thaugust,for 2weeks!

good its near all the bits an bobs with 2 12yr old a 10 an 7 year old its gonna be a canna kind of holiday,canna have this canna have that!

altogether there is 9 of us so hopefully its gonna be ok!

been told its a german hotel an a bit iffy,but at least it will be clean!

would love to see some pics my email is dawnkc2003@yaoo.co.uk

well thanks again,be lovely to see you if your there

dawnxx

consett
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: mar i pins

Hi - We have just returned from a family holiday (2 adults & 2 kids aged 5 & 2) staying at the Mar i Pins Hotel and had a great holiday!! The hotel is in an ideal location, right on the beach and within about 10m of a couple of bars and 50m on the main street. The hotel itself is really nice - we had a family room which had 4 beds and still had enough room to move about inside the room and the sea view was excellent. All the hotel was spotlessly clean. The pool area is good and no problem getting sunbeds!!! The pool bar is open till midnight serving all inclusive drinks and snacks during the day. 2 slight downsides - lots of steps both to get into the hotel and throughout the hotel which made it a bit awkward for our pushchair and also the food in the main restaurant was not always great (especially for non meat eaters) - but it was adequate and we never starved!!! Visitors to both the hotel and resort are predominately German but everyone was very friendly. No entertainment in the hotel on a night but plenty to see and do in Paguera and the bars in the town are fairly cheap. I am sure you'll have a good time both in the hotel and in the resort - we would certainly return to the hotel in the future.

burnley lancs
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mar i pins

hiya paul,can y tell me what the all inclusive package is???

we have had a good scout around all the sites for the hotel an im a bit worried??

been told of 1 that the bar an snacks finish at 5pm??

another said the staff was nasty??

another said the food was erm rubbish??

and that there was entertainment,yet most have said there isnt??

with 2 12yrs 1 10 yr an a 6yr old i can see my grey bits getting greyer??HELP

5. Re: mar i pins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Peguera
Recent Conversations