We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who do you all book with /through?

north east
Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
who do you all book with /through?

This is our second year booking with onthebeach.com we went with them again as despite them being more expensive this year compared to exact same deal last year, we had no qualms and a straightforward holiday last year. It was simple to just book all online although the card charges and admin charge per transaction when you pay off the balance is quite frustrating!!!

Who do you book with to get the best possible deal? x

Bonnie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,480 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: who do you all book with /through?

I booked DanDare (Ryanair) direct from Prestwick, then hotel via trivago (to travelrepublic) also transfers via travel republic, but I always have about 6 tabs going with hotels.com, laterooms.com, travelrepublic etc, so I take my time and shop around,,,, without doubt my best deal was with Ryanair and I live only a couple of miles from the airport so happy daze ;-)

Cheers Wullie ;-)

Kilwinning, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: who do you all book with /through?

Last year booked as a package holiday on Icelooly but flew from Manchester to save a bit of cash and ended up wasnt worth the hassle cause of the 6/7 hour travel to get to Manchester but this year booked through Jet2 and flying from glasgow thankfully

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: who do you all book with /through?

I know it sounds obvious, but I search the net and get several quotes and reference numbers then phone up the main tour operators and ask them to match the quotes or near as possible.

It worked for me this year and got me the peace of mind by using a tour operator with the cheapness of internet offers. If they want your custom they will bend over backwards to get near as possible to your quotes, just as long as you can prove it with reference numbers and flights ect

Regards Andy.

Edited: 10:05 am, June 14, 2014
Batley, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: who do you all book with /through?

We are going to the Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova as well on 17th July for 2 weeks. Booked with Jet2holidays for family of 6 in 2 one bedroom apartments for £4750 all inc. Went with Jet2holidays last year with no problems.

Level Contributor
1,017 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: who do you all book with /through?

I know from England ye have a great choice but from Ireland we are very limited . first choice/falcon have monopoly and as of this they charge extortionate prices. I generally book with booking.com, could have 10 hotels for same date booked as they don't charge a penny til 2 days before & then I look at updated prices every 3-4 days. also use alpharooms but only confirm booking if im 100 as they do charge fees. skyscanner for flights. it takes up a bit of time but I have saved thousands over the years & never had any problems with bookings made. the savings allow us to have 3-4 holidays a year instead of 1 expensive holiday.

hope this helps

north east
Level Contributor
136 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: who do you all book with /through?

Lfogart we will be experiencng the same problem next year, we are moving to jersey and I have already looked for the prices to majorca as we go yearly, its a lot more expensive and only one service flys direct :( so we have to take 2 flights, one back to gatwick and then over to majorca :(

27. Re: who do you all book with /through?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova