We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

market in andraxt

n. ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
market in andraxt

How do you get from Palmanova to Andraxt as I would like to go to the market which I believe is held on Wednesdays? I am staying at the Mirlos/Tordos.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,644 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: market in andraxt

Theres a market special bus but be aware the market starts early and is finished by 1pm so dont expect to turn up after lunch. Ive attached the link to the bus timetable.

tib.org/portal/es/web/ctm/autobus/linia/811

n. ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: market in andraxt

Thank you. Hope I get a good bargain.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,583 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: market in andraxt

lots of handbags! Have a look at the fruit and veg too, it's amazing

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
558 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: market in andraxt

If there are 4 of you it would be much quicker to get a taxi and there is not a lot of difference in the price between bus fare and taxi price between 4.

5. Re: market in andraxt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova