We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive at the Palmanova Palace

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive at the Palmanova Palace

Hi all, we are thinking of having a week all inclusive at the Palma Nova Palace at the start of May. Has anyone tried it? What's the food like? What about the drinks, are they all local or are there branded spirits? Is there a day time snack bar by the pools? Thanks in advance.

blackburn lancs
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive at the Palmanova Palace

Hi, we are going back for the second time in august, we were last there 3 years ago, it was fab, food excellent and im fussy but there was always something for me to enjoy, breakfasts were excellent, drinks really nice, lager was san miguel and coke was pepsi, entertainment was good too and being adults only is heaven x

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,289 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive at the Palmanova Palace

I'd go along with Sue's description, although for me I'd say it was 3 star, not 4.

Each to their own, expectations wise.

3. Re: All Inclusive at the Palmanova Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova