We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Torrenova Hotel

motherwell
Level Contributor
202 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Marina Torrenova Hotel

I have booked this with Thomas Cook as a family holiday. I have booked a twin room, a large family room and a 2 bedroom suite. Does anyone know the difference between the large family and the 2 bedroom suite. i cannot find any note of anyone getting a 2 bedroom suite. Where are these rooms in the hotel. The family room is for 2 adults and 2 small children and the 2 bedrooms is for 2 adults a 5 year old and a 2 year old. i have been charged extra for this.

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina Torrenova Hotel

Sure it's not the trh torrenova, as these have 2 bedrooms. As for the marina torrenova, they have standard and superior rooms. Here's a link below for the marina torrenova, give them a ring or email to hotel group. Just to add, did you try comparisons with companies like travel republic or alpha rooms or low cost holidays, sometimes you get a better price booking direct.

marina-hotels.com/en/majorca-hotels-palmanov…

Edited: 4:41 am, December 28, 2012
2. Re: Marina Torrenova Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova