We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling with family, advice appreciated!

scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling with family, advice appreciated!

Hi,

I am usually more at home on the Paris forum, but seeing as we've booked for a week to Palma Nova, in the middle of April, I would appreciate any advice that could be given.

We are a group of 6, me and my partner, our 2 children (girls, aged 2 and 4), and my parents. I am specifically looking for any activities that the children may enjoy.

We have booked on an all-inclusive basis, so food isn't an issue, but any advice on travelling with young children will be gratefully received. We fly out in the afternoon, and fly home at night.

Obviously we will not be interested in the nightlife of Magaluf, but would like suggestions on things to do in the evenings as a group.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Travelling with family, advice appreciated!

I've also never seen a thread saying they had got food poisoning from the food at pirates.

scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Travelling with family, advice appreciated!

It was a long time ago, and was at the Benidorm show, as already pointed out. Me and another member of our group both ended up with salmonella, it was traceable to the Pirates show because me and the other member had shared the same food.

Anyway, the experience has put me off of going again, if I'm honest. I'm sure we'll find plenty of other things to do while there.

Thanks for the helpful replies, the train to Soller seems do-able and I'm sure the children will love it!!

Cheers!

scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Travelling with family, advice appreciated!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=food+poisoning+from+Pirates+show+in+Spain

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Travelling with family, advice appreciated!

Pirates starts may next year....

scotland
Level Contributor
204 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Travelling with family, advice appreciated!

Well, I suppose that's a definate no then. Thanks anyways for all the information, you have all been most kind.

16. Re: Travelling with family, advice appreciated!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations