We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for good family bars

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for good family bars

Can anyone recommend a good family bar in Palma Nova, kids entertainer, bouncy castle ect.

Regards-Andy

Durham
Level Contributor
998 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for good family bars

Well the kids are welcome everywhere but we never saw anywhere with entertainment of any kind. Excuse me if I'm wrong but I think you're a regular Benidorm traveller like me? On that note it's absolutely nothing like Benidorm.

Yes load of shops, bars and restaurants but that was it so we stayed in the hotel most of the time as it was just as good as outside. There was a little park type thing with a few younger childrens amusement type things(aged under 8's) but that's all we saw.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,793 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for good family bars

Wolly has summed it up pretty well, there are loads of bars and restaurants along the front, almost an endless choice, loads have music or a live singer or large TV's showing Corrie/Football etc and all seem to welcome families/children but I've not seen any with dedicated kids entertainment, they dont have room for bouncy castles.

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for good family bars

Hi Wolly,

Yes i am Benidorm mad, but Palma Nova looks great and it's good to know the kids are welcome. I go to Beni all the time, but looking forward PM. The hotels look nice and the place seem laid back. I will take my daughter on the little fair and also look for the park.

As Trinet said, there are couple of bars with live singers and maybe a tribute act if i can find one.

If all goes well i could be converted, LOL!

Kind Regards-Andy

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for good family bars

Lots of tribute acts at Stadium Bar and Ruby Tuesdays in Palma Nova.Not as much choice as in Beni but from a personal safety aspect you should be able to relax more in Palma Nova.

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for good family bars

That's great news WiralScouse, you need to relax on holiday and not keep loooking over your shoulder.

Regards-Andy

Durham
Level Contributor
998 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for good family bars

Yeah I know what you're saying Andy, it's lovely and relaxing but not much going on anywhere, as long as you know that you will have a ball.

Entertainment was Abba,Blues Brothers,Rod Stewart and Robbie Williams tributes in Ruby Tuesdays from what we could see and it was very quiet. I did not see any live singers advertised anywhere apart from the hotels. The lady Gaga tribute is on at your hotel and she was brilliant when I saw her in Alcudia in June.

midlands
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for good family bars

Hi woolly,

Thank's for the info, looking forward to my jollies now. I love any kind of tribute act, which comes from my my holidaying in Benidorm.

If there are good quality act's at my hotel that's even better!

P.S, i heard there was an 80s Reflex bar in PM. I am mad on the 80s, but born in the late 60s. Now that would be a result if there is.

Regards-Andy

8. Re: Looking for good family bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova