We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Dunstable, England...
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Hi I am going to hotel palmanova the end of september for 7 nights all inclusive ,when I booked I read the reviews and thought it doesn't sound that bad.since then loads more reviews .groups gangs 18-30 .loads of bad reviews .and the worst part there's no staff to deal with these groups.cant believe they don't get thrown out ect .as you would anywhere in the uk .this is my first time ever outside the uk .so with everything else to worry about .the last thing I want to worry about is big groups ruining it.as we have a 9 and 4 yo going as well .so my question does anyone no when the group type season ends ? Or if I do have any problems how to deal with it ? Thanks for any replys .

hartlepool
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

aww i feel so sorry for u ,we done the same thing few years ago ,i cryed to come home it was that bad ! if i were u id contact ur travel agent and ask to move resort .alcudia if fantastic for familys with the best beach ive seen crystal clear warm water shalow for miles ! also pollensa is a good place for familys as your first time abroad id deffinatly look into moving and if u dont go til end of sept you have got time might cost u a fee but be worth it for a good hol n peace of mind ! good luck

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Thanks for the reply , did you go to the hotel I mentioned ? Or was this a different hotel ? But the same scenario ?

thank you

Edited: 3:56 pm, August 16, 2012
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

Thanks for the reply , did you go to the hotel I mentioned ? Or was this a different hotel ? But the same scenario ?

thank you

Edited: 3:56 pm, August 16, 2012
hartlepool
Level Contributor
42 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

different hotel same scenario !!! but with it being your first hol i hope its ok cos it will put you off for life .the problem is palma nova is praticaly emerged with magaluf now so you get all the 18-30s n stag n hen partys ! we found it intimedating just walking down the streets n trust me my hubby is 6.2" n big build just big groups drunk day n night very roudy found ourselfs staying in the room on a night ! got no sleep the entire week and asked for early flight home which couldnt get .just spent all day at beach which is nice . we went in june and was told it was more familys in low season how wrong they were put a complaint inn when we got bk aswell ! other side of the island is compleatly different ! depends what you like really if you like getting hammered everynight then you be fine if you like us n prefer nice bars and abit slower pace with nightlife go alcudia if you can swap it !

luton
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

palmanova palace can anyone tell me if there is definately a fridge in room and what toiletries are provided in room as we are hand luggage only and do not want to take things we will not need thanks.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

It's not the same hotel as this,but I think it's the sister hotel and the fridges are a additional £80 ,

17. Re: Hotel Palma nova ,going as a family ,18-30 reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova