We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email address for marina torrenova

somerset england
Level Contributor
132 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
email address for marina torrenova

hi does anyone have an email address for marina torrenova in palma nova please?

somerset england
Level Contributor
132 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: email address for marina torrenova

Thank you so much Moocher- can always rely on you :)

wolverhampton
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: email address for marina torrenova

My wife and I are coming to your hotel on the 17th september and my wife is a coeliac /gluten free would you beable to cater for or do you do gluten free gravy I would be gratefull if you could help me please

wolverhampton
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: email address for marina torrenova

My wife and I are coming to your hotel on the 17th september and my wife is a coeliac /gluten free would you beable to cater for or do you do gluten free gravy I would be gratefull if you could help me please

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,325 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: email address for marina torrenova

I think you may be slightly confused, this thread isn't run by the hotel, drop them an email... central@marina-hotels.com

15. Re: email address for marina torrenova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova