We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not a single problem at the Rosa Del Mar

Nottingham
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Not a single problem at the Rosa Del Mar

I returned today after a week at this aparthotel.I was greeted warmly and told all I needed to know upon my arrival.The room was clean,the bathroom towels were changed frequently and the room cleaned daily.(ok the place was only 75% occupied)This next observation is just that,not a complaint.The satellite tv turned out to be virtually Spanish speaking programmes apart from CNN,and if you watch that for long enough you will be climbing the walls.(T.V. is important to some people in accommodation)

When a friend came to stay overnight I was asked if there was anything extra needed for the room,when I requested an extra set of towels they were delivered promptly.

I can only speak for this time of year and can well imagine it being a different story in high season when a lot of our younger generation are doing what comes naturally!!

For me it was actually a little too quiet!!But again,no complaints.

London
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Not a single problem at the Rosa Del Mar

I can vouch for this hotel also I travelled with goodplacetogo.com and they booked me up seperately earlier in the year room only and the staff were brilliant, also the pool area is good for kids aswell as couples although sometimes you have groups arrive but they do not tend to harm anyone and in fact join in with the kids fun.

Special thankyou to Yummy the Entertainer and her swedish friend also for doing a fantastic job she is a real asset to the hotel and we will miss her dearly.

yorkshire uk
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Not a single problem at the Rosa Del Mar

hi, is there an email address or website for this place? i intend going to Mallorca in 2006 with my 2 kids and looking for child friendly accommodation.

Any l;inks to accommodation etc will be appreciated as the travel agents chargesuch alot for families and children.

thanks

liz

Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations