We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Where to Stay

Hi, Myself and husband are planning on staying in palmanova from 5th Oct for 7 Nights, we are looking for a nice hotel or apartment with a nice big pool. Wouldn't mind an indoor pool incase weather might not be that good. Any suggestions would be appreciated, oh and we would be willing to pay up to €500 for 7 nights.

Thanks a mil

C x

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay

This one is worth a look Caroline.

http://www.matiasbeach.com/web/hotel.php

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to Stay

hello,my personal choice would be.the son matias beach hotel,the sol cala blanca,the santa lucia (indoor poll).i'm sure other ta members have their favourites too,good luck and happy hols.

ireland
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to Stay

Thanks guys will have a look at those, hopefully weather will stay good.

C x

kent
Level Contributor
270 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to Stay

roc portonova apartments are good with a real nice indoor pool

manchester
Level Contributor
644 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to Stay

the above mentioned hotels are all good ones

i would add the hotel hawaii as well , we have stayed there twice and although "only" 3 star we found it very good.very clean and tons of good food also.also pretty quiet spot so you can sleep ok at night !!

we have booked for next yr already..

6. Re: Where to Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:36 am, October 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova