We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apts and hotel hawaii palmanova

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
apts and hotel hawaii palmanova

hi,

does anybody know if you can stay in the Hawaii apartments rather than the hotel and upgrade to allinclusive when you arrive. my son and his friends are thinking of staying here and the apartments would give them more space.

thanks

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apts and hotel hawaii palmanova

i think i am right in saying hawaii hotel is only all inc during low season and apartments are closed during this time but not 100 % sure email them and ask

County Kerry...
Level Contributor
114 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apts and hotel hawaii palmanova

Hi there, will be booking to go to Palmanova next year and I noticed that there is a Hotel Hawaii and also apartments Hawaii, are these beside each other and which would be the best to book? Any comments on them would be greatly appreciated!

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apts and hotel hawaii palmanova

yes they are side by side and are ok

4. Re: apts and hotel hawaii palmanova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations