We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel palma nova

Which Palmanova hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester engalnd
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotel palma nova

Me & my partner are staying at this hotel from 8th September for a week. I've read on the reviews that this hotel can be rowdy. Does anybody know if it will be any quieter when we go. Also what is the weather like at this time of year.

Thanks

A village in West...
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel palma nova

Thanx moocher and waterysun, for your replies, I keep watching the weather on the webcam page,

i am looking forward to it now,

well waterysun, did you enjoy and tell me more about the food, hotel etc, and more importantly, would you go back?

and Moocher

We are thinking of taking our 9 yr old son to see the pirates show, is it best to book it online, before you travel, or when youre there,

Not sure just where it is from palma nova, having never been before. could you please let me know.

thanx

manchester engalnd
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel palma nova

Hi Jules

i have wrote a review you can take a look at that. i had no problems with the food or any of the hotel for that matter it was clean i enjoyed everything. if you can't find something to eat form all the choice then you must be a really fussy eater.

A village in West...
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel palma nova

Hi, what do you think the weather will be like at end of October, looking forward to it, i know the weather has GOT to be better there than here, but just dont know what to take with us.

Do you thnk it will be sun bathing weather or am I just wishful thinking.

thanks

julie

14. Re: hotel palma nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:44 am, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova