We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palma nova beaches

Dalkeith Scotland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
palma nova beaches

Could anyone tell me if there is a charge for sun loungers on the beach in front of the comodoro hotel? As I'm going to the comodoro in the first 2 weeks of Aug 07. I've been told that the hotel has part of the beach here.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: palma nova beaches

no sorry your info is incorrect you have to pay for loungers and parasols the comodoro is 2 yards from the beach but does not own any of it ,euros 3 each lounger and same for parasol

Dalkeith Scotland
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: palma nova beaches

Thanks for that Moocher that will help..... Can you advise on the night hotsots to hit when there....

Thanks ronnied07

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: palma nova beaches

there is too many to mention try them all your hotel is seconds from the punta ballena which is considered magaluf party street capital so just enjoy has many has you can bcm sqaure [next to bcm nitclub ] is a nice entertainment area

hope this helps moocher

4. Re: palma nova beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova