We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July weather in Manaco

Which Manacor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ashington, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
July weather in Manaco

I have seen a really good cheap deal to Manaco at the calas de mallorca complex. I was wodnering what tmperatures to expect if i were to go in July? I have already tried google and have seen the averages but would like someones personal opinion who might have been on what the weather was like and how hot it actually was?

Thanks

Linzi

8 replies to this topic
wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July weather in Manaco

See my reply to your question on the other thread.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,187 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July weather in Manaco

Just a note, unless I'm mistaken the Calas de Mallorca complex isn't in Manacor, it's about 5-6 miles away on the coast.

Ashington, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July weather in Manaco

Just going off what easyjet says...

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: July weather in Manaco

Funny enough, when I posted a review on this hotel 18 months ago it came up as manacor.

We went mid July and it was in its late 20's to early 30's, there were a lovely breeze from the sea which made it feel cooler. I remember there being a couple of overcast days too.

What's your party size and ages?

On travel republic it comes up at about £420 for 2 adults or 2ads 2ch for about £650 a week AI.

Depends what you want from your holiday and who's in your party. It has plenty to do for children and adults, the hotel could do with updating but is in a good location above cliffs. The cliff area next to the hotel is where the father and son lost their lives when the sea took them both this year, too think my two youngest were playing around that area the year before.

Ashington, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: July weather in Manaco

Thanks for your advice! Its just me and my boyfriend that will be going (age 20 & 21).

We are after just a chilled holiday with some nice weather, I've looked up some reviews and from what I've seen it seems okay and efficient for us. I'm not too fussy on the bedrooms being a little out dated - for the price I don't think I could complain. As long as its clean and tidy! The price I got was off Easyjet, 700 AI in July (11th) for the both of us that's including out transfers and luggage :) ... Anyone seen any better prices somewhere else?

I'm after late 20's reaching 30 degrees so as long as its somewhat near that we will be happy.

Ashington, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: July weather in Manaco

I also did not know about the father and son! How sad ... Will be extra careful near the cliffs!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: July weather in Manaco

There are many hotels in Calas de Mallorca some of them grouped/pooled eg Sol complex.All Inclusive is the norm.Just about the best prices you will get for peak season anywhere in Majorca as you have discovered Linzi.

Don't forget what I said about air-con.Do check the facilities offered by the hotel you fancy before booking.That goes for anywhere not just CDM.

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: July weather in Manaco

No aircon 2 years ago but ceiling fans.. Price wise, that's pretty good with flights, transfers and baggage allowance, 7 nights I presume?

I'm guessing it is the sol Calas de Mallorca with the three hotels.?

There's 4 pools, 3 with bars.

Entertainment was outside and inside and a quiet bar.

Small cove beaches 5-10 mins one way and 10-15 the other.

Small town with shops, restaurants and a few bars 5-10 mins.

Buses outside hotel go to a few places around island.

Reply to: July weather in Manaco
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manacor