We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

poole
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

i am aware that the resort is made up of three seperate hotel blocks is there a centeralised resteraunt for all 3 or does each hotel have its own resteraunts and bars if so can yuo use the other facilities any recomondations for nights out and exurcions many thanks

13 replies to this topic
birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

All three hotels have a restaurant; you eat your breakfast, lunch and evening meal in whatever hotel you’re staying in (your wristband states the hotel). Snacks are only in the Chihuahuas between lunch, dinner and after.

You can use any of the 3 hotels bars, pools and entertainment. Chihuahua’s entertainment is indoors, Balmoral is outdoors and Mastines is a quiet piano bar.

There’s a pool bar at the back of the Chihuahuas, this is the only place to get hot drinks in the day, pool bar at the biggest pool at the Mastines and a bar up at the Balmoral hotel, there’s also a quieter pool further back of the Balmoral but no bar (last year). 2 drinks per person and that includes ice creams and no self-serve for soft drinks as there are none AI staying (last year).

Theres a few bars in the town square (10 mins walk ) and bus services over to bigger resorts like cala millor.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

Hello, am swithering whether to book this, can get it good price with Holiday Nights, or Hotels 4U do you think I should pay extra for sea view or take chance that I maybe get one - hoping to go 15th September to 22 altogether from Glasgow without sea view £768 or with £805, could you recommend I book - thanks

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
poole
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

I booked through travel rebublic and got a week in July for 521 I'm travelling alone though sea views don't bother me as I see a room solely as a place to sleep shower and change in

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

Well thats for two of us, how are you planning to travel to the hotel, did u book a resort transfer

poole
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

I have booked a transfer but I may get a taxi from the airport as there seems to be differing views as regards transfers some have taken an hour others have reported three hour plus not ideal seeing as its only a 2 and half hour flight

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

Paisleyprinces... Check out travel republic, for that date it's at about £350 . I'd also look at the America hotel which is the best in the resort and closest to the beach at abou £550.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
2,045 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

It was actually cheaper booking straight with the hotel, I have booked a sea view room and requested not in the balmoral for that week 15th to 22nd it was £398 that was including their shuttle bus for the two of us all inclusive and Easyjet were £390 for two of us both ways!! I feel more secure that I have booked directly with the hotel and it was no more to use credit card. Hope you come back with a good review - let me know.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
32 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

Me and the Mrs going 12th-21st Sept. See u there!

madchester
Level Contributor
115 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

Hi. Staying at the sol calas de mallorca in a couple of weeks.As its situated in a fairly quiet area we (2 ads 2 15yr olds) were considering spending the day at a livelier resort-for the children mostly but o/h NEEDS to watch city play also. Any suggestions where to go/how we get there? Thanks.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions

just back from calas you will have a great time there plenty of bars restaurants etc,2 fairgrounds for the kids,call in at the travellers in great food and beer,the other half fell in love with the sangria there,going back in sept we enjoyed it so much

Reply to: compeljo calas de mallorca resort general questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Manacor
More Manacor Topics