We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places to stay

huddersfield
3 posts
Save Topic
Best places to stay

Can you tell me the best hotel and best apartments that are available in either Magalluf or Palma Nova. They dont seem to do any 5 star hotels in either of these places.

Thanks

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best places to stay

do u want qaulity and luxury or just the best in any1s opinion

hotel santa lucia ,son matias ,are good also hotel son caliu and punta negra just out side palma nova 5 mins away in my opion they are the best in this area

huddersfield
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best places to stay

Thanks for your reply. we are looking for a hotel which is still of good standard, 4/5 star but would like there to be at least a few people there around our age group. we are a group of 3 guys of 30 year olds but not a rowdy set. Altho we are going there for the nightlife and will be returning back at upto 6 in the morning, we dont make any noise or cause any trouble. We are trying to stay away from the hotels full of teenagers running around making noise all thru the night. i looked at the son caliu but reports say its for the older end. we would even look at apartments if there are any of decent standard, we are not too bothered about the cost. Any ideas?

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best places to stay

i would keep out of magaluff then with the hotel

try the hotel hawai ,santa lucia,son matias ,tropico,bahia palma nova ,or the sol hotel of which their is many cala blanca, barbados,trinidad,gaudalupe,their the quietist of the bunch

4. Re: Best places to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf