We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25th august for 10 night

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
25th august for 10 night

Hiya,

Booked Mallorca rocks apartments 25th august for ten days will it be busy then or dying down went beginning of July last year was brill will it be busier or deader than that.

Any answers appreciated

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25th august for 10 night

Charlotte. ....

When you go will be busy.....for sure!

So no worries about that ...... the resort stays busy right up until the end of September.....the only difference being that it won't be "jammed" in mid September compared with say mid July which I personally think is better..

Just count your days down and pack plenty of

High Factor sun cream!

MG

2. Re: 25th august for 10 night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 pm, July 23, 2014
Darlington, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 25th august for 10 night

Hi Charlotte Yea it should be quiet busy there's still loads going on. I'm off out there myself 23rd August for 6 nights with the lads and stopping at mallorca rocks to. I was there around the same time last year was brill.

Clean bandit is live in the hotel on 26th and also what I'm looking forward to most of all is deadmau5 in bcm on the 27th

Will be good 😊

4. Re: 25th august for 10 night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, July 14, 2015