We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol y Vera

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Londonderry
10 posts
Save Topic
Sol y Vera

I'm heading to Magaluf on the 13th august with a group of lads, we're staying at sol y vera and I was wondering if anyone else has been there and could tell me what its like etc

Cheers!

falkirk scotland
Level Contributor
169 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol y Vera

Hi,have you booked it yet? If you have ALWAYS stay together when returning there late at night,the entrance and the side streets around the sol y Vera are not safe after midnight,but if you stick together you will be fine.

2. Re: Sol y Vera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:37 am, July 14, 2013
Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol y Vera

Daryl H ................

Now I am off my phone I can write in more detail..........etc....

The Sol Y Vera offers affordable accommodation, located behind the Sol Guadalupe but has a reputation of boisterous activity on the balconies late at night and in the early hours which as you can imagine does not go down well with those opposite those rooms facing the Sol Y Vera..!!!!

Hopefully you and your group are not part of that "label"????lol.

On a more serious note please take great care getting back at night as you will run the gauntlet of being mugged.........especially the route that you will be taking from the strip down past BCM square, then past the Sol Trinidad, to the cross roads at Benny Hills/Tom Browns and then to your hotel...

Always go back in a group......and if possible take a taxi which will work out at just a handful of Euros between you all.............the above is not said lightly by Nell or myself .......so you have been warned....... please take heed.....and stay SAFE!

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Cardiff
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol y Vera

Is the whole street down past sol trinidad to guadalupe the same? Or is it when you turn off at sol y vera? I norm stay torrenova way but thinking possible trinidad or guadalupe if i come over end of sept. Ta

5. Re: Sol y Vera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf