We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magalluf in early may!?

Which Magaluf hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Save Topic
Magalluf in early may!?

Hello ,

I wonder if you can help me, me and my mates are going to magaluf in may 4th-11th. Was wondering if you could help me just to see if its 1)busy in may 2) any booze cruises then 3) are all clubs and bars open

If you could help that would be great

Thanks

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magalluf in early may!?

1) the season starts in May so there will be plenty of people about, mid summer busy, no, but not dead either.

2) booze cruises would be weather dependant but I'd expect them to be running around mid May so you're probably too early for that.

BCM will definitely be open but maybe not all week depending on how busy it is. All the bars will be opening if not already, while you're there...

Edited: 2:13 pm, January 21, 2013
newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magalluf in early may!?

All the bars and clubs will be open, however i agree with Trinet in that its probably a bit early for the booze cruises

Bear in mind that its May not July so the Magaluf summer "vibe" isnt really there yet, although please take care late at night as the street scum almost certainly will be....

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magalluf in early may!?

Hannah...........

Good honest and solid advice from the boys...................

Please take care late at night.......................and make sure you get taxis to where you want to go...........but during the day you should have no problems at all........

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Chester, England...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Magalluf in early may!?

HELP ME GUYS

i am going to santa ponsa on 23april - 30april and was thinking about going magalluf for a night out. will anything be open or not and will it be busy or not ????

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Magalluf in early may!?

BCM's pre opening party is on the 26th and 27th so suggest that will be the best time to go over there for an evening... It won't be mid summer busy, no.

6. Re: Magalluf in early may!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 29, 2014