We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magaluf in October.

Ardrossan, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Magaluf in October.

Planning a holiday to Magaluf in October, and want to know if its worth going or not! i still want it to be busy, and worth getting excited over! Would be much appreciated if someone let me know, thanks xo

Ireland
Level Contributor
211 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magaluf in October.

you dont mention what date you have in mind in oct. we have been there for last two years in oct , last year went the 17th and this year went the 1st to 8th. had great time on both occasions but have to say alot bussier than later in the month many more people there at begining of oct and if we go back again late in season it will def be 1st week again ,most all of the bars were open and bcm too .Also enjoyed mambos during the day and the closing party.not as hectic as in july and august but brilliant still. def worth getting excited over.

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magaluf in October.

Good advice from sunseekers...go early in the month if you possibly can..remember Magaluf virtually closes down on 01 November so late October can be VERY quiet...

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magaluf in October.

First week in October is traditionally popular with the "more mature" visitors.ie over 40s.Piano Bar is packed out from mid-afternoon.In 2012 as a few of us approached the Piano Bar about 5pm past quiet bars en-route we got the sound check from 50metres away and when we got there the street outside by the roundabout and Britannia was chocker with the overspill from Piano Bar's terrace.

I didn't see anybody there apparently under 40.The atmosphere was bril.So many people enjoying themselves,friendly interaction,not a hint of trouble or aggression.Long trek to the loo.Don't know what it is about Piano Bar but it certainly gets the people in.Great bar staff (a till receipt with every order!) DJ and pop vids even at tea time.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,940 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magaluf in October.

Busier last year than any other year that I remember as well.

durham
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Magaluf in October.

Few of us go there every year first thurs in oct till the Monday, plaza is pretty quiet but still good, we always call in piano bar and enjoy the crack till early hours of the morning,As people say though its full of over 40s and that's what we are lol.

Torbay
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Magaluf in October.

Last week piano bar was busy as ever, particularly the Sunday afternoon crowd.

Most bars have reps trying to get you in. This bar has a guy trying to keep the pavement and the roundabout clear!

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Magaluf in October.

im going magaluf 12oct ring me 07734405293 xxx

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Magaluf in October.

im going on october the 12th 2013 text me 07734405293

3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Magaluf in October.

We are two girls going to Magaluf the 11th of oct, anyone else??

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Magaluf in October.

Try Sean from London. ...

He's out a day after you and has even given out his number......not really recommended. ..

And of course there will be others out there....just head to the strip. .

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Get answers to your questions about Magaluf