We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HSM Atlantic Park

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
HSM Atlantic Park

Hi Everyone,

Me and my friend are staying here from June 8th until June 20th. This will be our first time in Magaluf and after looking on the forum it has made me slightly worried with the muggings. We are two 21yo lads who can look after ourselves but just the thought of that one night where we loose each other has got me thinking.

Is HSM situated far enough to be able to walk home safely or would you always recommend a taxi? Is the hotel as good as some of the reviews suggest (or as bad). Do you have any tips/advice for us both?

Thanks in advanced.

C

x

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,922 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HSM Atlantic Park

Taxi for you mate ;-)

It's almost opposite Pirates so they'll be a crowd there at show end time but it's a bit of a walk from Mano's back to yours.

Don't risk it with a few bevvies in you IMO - only €3 or so for a cab.

Great Malvern...
Level Contributor
98 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HSM Atlantic Park

defo agree with mark,taxi would cost hardly anything and it is quite a walk when its one step forward and two steps back lol,never stayed in that hotel so cant comment on it but a good bar to start at is manos as its on your way to the strip etc and normally a good night in there.

3. Re: HSM Atlantic Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf