We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magalluf in Easter Holidays

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Magalluf in Easter Holidays

Hi,

A group of 15 guys are out in Maga for a stag do 4th-7th April 2013. Could anyone tell me if there will be many people out there at that time of year? Will many bars be open yet?

I have heard the reps get there around a month before, is that anywhere near the truth?

Will BCM be open?

In realise it will be very different from heaving August ....!

I just want it to be a good time, not too fussed about weather etc but any help would be appreciated!?!

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magalluf in Easter Holidays

Hi Pheezy,

As a former rep myself, i can tell you they would get to resort for training and other matters 2-4 weeks before the start of the summer season.

As regards will there be many people and bars open in early April i would have to say no not really

BCM will definately not be open that early-it may have a pre opening party around the 15th and then open properly from about the 28th/29th.

April is still the "winter" season in Magaluf so its really difficult to predict which bars will actually be opening that early.

There will be many like Manos, and Prince William for sure, but you are 100% correct and realistic in saying its not like August.

Sadly lots of folk think it is and are very disappointed when they arrive.

I am sure you will have a great time , but depending on the wedding date if you could make your stag do one month later it would make a HUGE difference.

Every bar and club would then be open.....

Edited: 11:48 am, October 10, 2012
Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magalluf in Easter Holidays

KJ5556 ....

Excellent reply with very honest comments....

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

3. Re: Magalluf in Easter Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations