We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
96 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

Will Magaluf be busy at this time? Will bars be open? I am organising a stag do and accomodation is extremely cheap but at the minute it is between Magaluf and Benidorm. Any info appreciated. Cheers.

Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

I've had a look and quite a few of the good bars on the strip are open.. Tokyo joes, red lion etc just the main clubs like bcm shut which isn't much of a loss. So should be good :)

4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

Oh thats good news as i feard that alot of the bars would have been closed :) hopefully the weather is around 19 that will do perfectly haha does anyone know what vista sol apartments are like?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

I am returning for the 3rd Easter in a row. The weather last year was mid 20's and although Easter is a couple of weeks earlier this year the weather should still be in the 20's.

Bar wise most are open and some tend to use the Easter weekend as a starting point to the season. Red Lion, Chaplins, Office, Crystals etc will all be open. The only ones in the strip that will probably be closed are Mambos and Alex's.

Should be a fun weekend though!!!!

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,093 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

I thought I heard that Alex's opened this weekend, i'll check later.

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

Hi everyone that is looking to going to Mallorca for Easter! I live in Mallorca and drive thro magaluf and Palma nova every day and over the last few weeks starting to see things come 'alive' ! As Easter is early this year everyone is busy trying to get ready for this weekend! I can't say that it's going to be packed as in 'can't get to the bar, or find some where to sit by the pool or at the beach' however there will be places open. The water parks don't open till may! But other places like house of Kathmandu, marineland and golf fantasia are all now open!

As for the sun! Well we have plenty of it at the mo and every day it's getting a bit warmer! It's cooler in the evening so hoodies may be needed, but surely anything better than the UK is better?

Have fun!

Belfast, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

Thanks danielle im headin out on the 6th april for a week hopefully it will be busy enough and good weather

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

Hi,

I am leaving for Magalluf tomorrow --- anyone else ??????

18. Re: Magaluf - Easter Bank Holiday 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf
Recent Conversations