We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Jungla......

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
Fiesta Jungla......

hello.....can anyone tell me what its like as some reviews go on about robbings and guards etc just want to know what to expect haha

thanks x

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

Between end June and early September it is like a war zone.If you are 25 you are too old.If you like to sleep more than 3 hours a night and want your own space don't go.If you like it full-on,loud and are not fussy you will enjoy it-and it's cheap.You will probably have to pay a deposit against breakage/damage.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

wer going end of may for a week.........

doubt the girls in my room will manage to break anything ( i hope lol )

but do you know what the hotel is like as some reviews are really bad but then some say the hotel is the best place to stay haha really confused.....

Barnsley, England...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

me and 3 lads going to the fiesta jungla for 11 days on May 21st untill 1st june, add me on bbm and we can talk about it? 26B01DE3

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,578 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

shellsbells, I think the reason for the difference of opinoins in reviews is as spelled out by WS above. If you are a ful on party animal who doesn't want to sleep then you will love it. If not, then you won't.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

Don't have a blackberry sorry ha

And thanks didn't get what he meant at first haha.

Can't wait till may :):):)

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

It won't be 'like a war zone' in May. The trouble with the place is that the management have become used to youngsters using the hotel rather disrepectfully, and therefore they return the favour so to speak.

There does seem to be a lot of reports of rooms being broken into though. I'd certainly take extra precautions. Consider getting one of those alarms that you actually lock *inside* your room safe, which goes off if the safe is opened. Some say that the maids /security guards have got a master key/code for the safes.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

Oright :):) thankyou.....

Getting right excited now hahaha

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

Mark sums the place up in a nutshell...

Its party central in high summer, but the mayhem wont have started in May..

Personally you couldnt pay me to stay there, but there again im not 18 any more...:(

Ireland
Level Contributor
206 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

what are those alarms that you mentioned and where can I buy them.never heard of them before Any info be great .thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
206 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fiesta Jungla......

what are those alarms that you mentioned and where can I buy them.never heard of them before Any info be great .thanks

Edited: 2:34 pm, February 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf