We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

27th Sep- 4th Oct

Colchester
1 post
27th Sep- 4th Oct

27th of September- 4th of October

I just got back from Malia and i really need another holiday. Ive heared that Magaluf is amazing but im scared that it might b dead and empty at this time of a year. My friend friend really wants 2 go and she keep on convincing me, but im scared that it might b a bit of a let down after an awsome week in Malia.

Is it worth booking magaluf at the very end of September?

anybody else is planning to go there then?

thx :)

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: 27th Sep- 4th Oct

Magda

Yes compared with where you have been and the time you went (which is in the holiday season) -Magaluf will be much quieter when you both plan to go out there.

After saying that the weather should still be very good, and the resort will not be dead, but the resort will be filled with a lot more of the 40 plus group and less of the 25 and belows.

I have been out there at least several times at the same time as you and had a great time(my age group), but then you can go from one night being fairly busy to the next night saying "where is everyone" and then the season is finished.

If you get the chance go to Magaluf between June and September and you will love it!!

I hope this helps you?

Near Leeds
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: 27th Sep- 4th Oct

We are 2 lads going the same dates and we are really looking forwards to it!

I havent been before, but i have a pal that used to work out there. He says that it will not be busy as mid july, but it will still have a hussle and bussle about it....

....i look at it this way: if its not too busy you can get served at the bar MUCH quicker! only 2 weeks to go!!! ;-)

swansea. uk
Level Contributor
521 posts
108 reviews
3. Re: 27th Sep- 4th Oct

We arrive on the 4th!

We've been many many times at different times of the year mainly out of season. We were there March this year with a few friends and we had a blast, it was pretty quite but if you ask about you can usually find the busy bars.

A friend of my husbands works at Jokers and we spent most of the weekend there, as im sure we will in a few weeks. There a group of us going so as long as we have alcohol were happy.

4. Re: 27th Sep- 4th Oct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Magaluf