We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

Which Colonia de Sant Jordi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

Hi

We're due in Colonia Sant Jordi on September 9th 2012 for 12 days.

There are a few decent possibilities online but what are the chances of finding somewhere after arriving in the resort?

We arrive early evening so would probably get a hotel room for the first night.

Many Thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

Chances very good at that time.

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

I did this once in the costa del sol about 20 years ago before the internet and travelling became more easier, going from hotel to hotel with a big fat case isnt a great start to your hols believe me and ending up in a basic room above a shop.

How many are there in your party?

What type of board do you want an * rating?

Budget?

There are plenty of online companies like Low Cost and Travel Republic who do great prices or even go direct with the hotel you like best in this region.

unless this is your normal way of doing things then i'd consider the easier option of booking before.

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

Hi

Thanks for the replies. There are two of us looking to rent a self catering apartment with a sea view for 12 days, on a reasonable budget (€600-800 total?)

Thanks again.

M

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

I didn't realise you were talking about accommodation in a S/C apartment.I just read in your OP that you wanted to find accommodation after arrival.That is why I said very good chances.Might not be so easy finding an apartment.

I suggest you send a PM to forum member whitehorsepeter who owns a local business in CSJ.

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

Ok, I'll do that, thanks again for the info!

M

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

I'd try companies like travel republic and low cost still as your budget might just fit what you want, check out reviews on trip advisor. If you can't find what you like in your budget, then you might have to look further away from the area you want.

7. Re: Finding accomodation AFTER arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Colonia de Sant Jordi
More Colonia de Sant Jordi Topics