We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to and from Colonia de Sant Jordi

Which Colonia de Sant Jordi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
County Down...
Level Contributor
103 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to and from Colonia de Sant Jordi

Hi, I am wondering please if there are any alternatives to a taxi to get to and from Colonia de Sant Jordi from Palma airport? Any idea of costs of any of the options? Thank you.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to and from Colonia de Sant Jordi

I don't think there is sensible option to a taxi, which is about 50 euros each way. I don't think Jannerbus come this way, but I'm not sure. Car hire can work out cheaper depending on length of stay and number of people.

County Down...
Level Contributor
103 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to and from Colonia de Sant Jordi

Thanks for your reply, it is helpful to get an idea of costs.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to and from Colonia de Sant Jordi

I've done a little research and Jannerbus quoted 108 euros return, Resorthoppa 160 euros. Our local taxi firm (not me) will collect at the airport and is around 50 euros each way. Car hire can work out cheaper for short stays.

4. Re: Getting to and from Colonia de Sant Jordi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Colonia de Sant Jordi
More Colonia de Sant Jordi Topics