We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

december

liverpool
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
december

HI Has anyone stayed at this resort in december we are staying at the Marina Luz and just wondered if it will be really quiet or will it be livening up for xmas

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: december

Nice hotel.My wife and her friend were really impressed when they stayed there end Sept.But so late in the season I would say it will be very quiet in C'an Pastilla.Most businesses have already closed for the winter.Majorca is not a year round resort.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,673 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: december

Definitely quiet, but always somewhere oen in CP.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,673 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: december

open, that is

Kent, England
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: december

Its very easy to go into Palma from Can Pastilla, on the bus. It runs on the main road at the back of the resort. Trip only takes 20 minutes or so. Palma is worth looking around, nice shopping too at Christmastime.

Palma de Mallorca
Level Contributor
175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: december

I live in Can Pastilla , and is very quiet in december . Not far away from Palma where you find the x-mas lights , and most party . After last refurbishment Hotel is very nice . Merry x-mas

6. Re: december

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 17, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Can Pastilla