We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Car hire Palma airport

Caerphilly County...
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Best Car hire Palma airport

Please could you suggest a good car hire firm for June 2014 at Palma airport.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

Sixt.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,647 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

Check www.auto-europe.co.uk

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,271 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

Sixt for quality and service, Terry's for economy.

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

We have used Hiper cars for a number of years. They are off site but have a courtesy bus which takes about 5 minutes. They do not charge the 600 euros deposit like some on site companies nor charge extra if you waive the deposit. Booked through doyouspain.com

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,271 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

I would avoid Doyouspain like the plague, just check out the online reviews if you disagree.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

Too right.Bypass Doyouspain.If you want to book Hiper book direct no need to use a car hire broker.

Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

SixT car hire at Palma Airport - easy to pick up and return car from/to the ground floor in the airport car park.

For varying reasons we didn't manage to fill the car prior to return but they billed us on our return and was very reasonable and not an exorbitant rate as some companies do! Would highly recommend.

Tallinn
Level Contributor
127 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

I used Drivalia that opened an office in PMI in April. I got a very good deal, 160 eur for a werk for Opel Astra in mid June (full insurance and full to full fuel policy). They have now received a lot of positive feedback, getting into the high season and prices have gone up a lot I think but I would still advise to at least compare their prices against other top competitors. Service was certainly on par with the best.

9. Re: Best Car hire Palma airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 30, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Camp De Mar