We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night clubs

Which Calas de Majorca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield
8 posts
Save Topic
night clubs

is there any night clubs in calas de majorca or bars that stay open late ?

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: night clubs

We went to Tiffany's most nights, it stays open until 5am. Quite small, but a very good atmosphere. Theres also "Sinatra's", which has a 10 euros for all you can drink, and also stays open till 5am, didnt go there though, so cant tell you if it's any good.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: night clubs

thanks for the info about the clubs Tess!

Sinatras sounds like a good deal for 10Euros...the drinks will probably be watered down - cheap night out though haha :)

I'll be there this time next week - can't wait!

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: night clubs

oh i forgot to ask...what are the drinks prices like in Calas de Majorca?

sheffield
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: night clubs

it was 4 euro a pint for a pizza about 9 euro local beer 3 euro.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: night clubs

thanks for the reply ranksdriver!

Prices don't seem too bad from what you put. Did you have a good holiday?

3 more sleeps to go :)

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: night clubs

I've just got back and was quite impressed with the nightlife! From what i'd heard from other people i was expecting hardly anything there, but we found quite a few good places to go of a night time.

Jupiter's is good and stays open till the early hours and has good music and the drinks are reasonable. Papagayos is good aswell, gets more lively after midnight and has a happy hour then aswell. It's definatly not Magaluf or Ibiza in terms of nightlife, but we had a good time anyways. It is quite quiet some nights around the resort, then others it was packed - but we were talking to some of the bar workers and they said it usually gets busier towards the end of June so there will be more of an atmoshpere.

Durham
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: night clubs

Hi did you go to Sinatras and did it still have the all you can drink for 10 euros? We are flying out a week on tuesday and might fancy a night or two out of the hotel.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: night clubs

Hi taz

We didn't go into Sinatras, but they still had the 10euro deal on!!

9. Re: night clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Calas de Majorca
Recent Conversations