We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas for large groups.

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west cork, ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Villas for large groups.

H just wondering if anyone can recommend somewhere to stay for a group of 30. Ideally we are looking for a group of villas that would sleep 8 to 10, and would love it they we grouped together. Going over to Majorca for a family wedding on the 16th June to the 23rd..have a gaggle of kids so somewhere with a bit of room, a swimming pool, but not necessarily super close to the beach...any help greatly appciated!

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Villas for large groups.

Give us a link to it and then we can comment

28SAC

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Villas for large groups.

Hi Guys,

I think Luna Lunera are the new apt's between Bella Luna & marina dor 3, if that is them i would reckon 15 - 20 mins walk to the yacht club,would you agree?

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Villas for large groups.

Hi 45mac,

Is that the long block of different bed apartments with the car park in front or the group of Villas with the small pool in the middle.

Along the road from the time share.

28SAC

Wexford, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Villas for large groups.

I stayed with a family of 12 in Villa Roca Viva, villascalador was the company i used and they are very helpful in everyway, they have another villa right next door called Roca Nova and that's 4 bed so maybe you could try that. These are in Cala Egos and this is a lovely quiet area for kids but a short walk to the Yacht club 10 minutes on foot, would definetly recommend the area, and the villa company. I'm from Ireland and had a stress free time from booking the villa to the day i left.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Villas for large groups.

Can I suggest something completely different.

Hostal La Ceiba is located in the 'old town' and is close to the centre of Cala d'Or and just 5-10 minutes walk from the yacht club.

It has a pool, an outside bar and most importantly very nice clean rooms. We put some friends up there two years ago and they were delighted with it. The owners are very friendly and you would no doubt be able to get a good rate with such a large group.

Something to consider maybe.

Edited: 11:47 am, January 23, 2013
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Villas for large groups.

Hi there

We are a family group also going to a wedding at Cala D'Or Yacht Club next summer. Where did you all stay in the end? Any recommendations?

Regards

Ruth

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
484 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Villas for large groups.

also there are a few on de gallio i think hoildaycalador.com are the agents 10 mins from yacht club

Lancashire
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Villas for large groups.

The nearest accommodation to the YC is El Puerto One all 2 bed 2 bath plenty on Owners Direct the are a couple of villas near by two I can think of are Marina heights, 2 four beders I think next to each other also on Owners Direct.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Villas for large groups.

Villa plus have several large villas around the Marina.

28SAC

20. Re: Villas for large groups.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or