We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferrara blanco.....

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Ferrara blanco.....

Looking at this as well, can someone tell me if the all inclusive package is good, Quality of food and drink etc....

Also it's location, I know it's slightly away from main resort but is it easy to walk for an evening stroll.

Thanks for any help.

Vita Bel
Boat Tours, Water Sports, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

Should read Ferrera Blanca....sorry!

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

Hi hobnob,

They are 1 minute further walking from the Azul complex that you are looking at.

Great position right over Ferrera beach.

3 blocks on one side of the road and some more on the beach side.

Quite a few steps down to the beach or a winding road just outside these apartments.

Plenty of bars and restaurants all close or a 25 minute stroll into town for a bigger choice.

Not tried the food so i hope some one else can help on that.

28SAC

Leicester
Level Contributor
7 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

Hi Hobnob..I have just returned from Ferrera Blanca and the food is good.

We upgraded to AI when we arrived and it was money well spent. The quality of drinks and ices is more than adequate for little ones and adults.

If you want to know anything else drop me a line.. more than happy to help.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

Thanks to you both, always find it stessful looking for the ideal hotel that suits your family, not booking yet so still have time to think. board basis will decide which one I think.

uk
Level Contributor
38 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

How much was it to upgrade to AI on arrival?

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

Hi, I'm back again! I tempted to book this hotel but there's some thing really bugging me, the grounds of the hotel seem really small and tight (judging from the pics),is there not a nice outdoor bar terrace or restaurant terrace? I have only seen a few tables and chairs stuck outside the glass building by the pool. Most of the family 4 stars have big grassy areas and out door terracing with plenty of space to move around. Hopefully I've got it wrong?

Thanks.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

No you have got it dead right.

The place is in a premium spot, right beside the beach perched on the cliff side virtually.

If you want big open spaces then you are looking at the wrong place.

Cala Azul and the Esmeralda would suit you much better as they both have what you are looking for.

28SAC

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

Thanks 28SAC, I thought that was the case.

Burstwick, Hull
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

We have stayed in both Ferrera Blanca and Esmeralda as a family and as a couple, and the Esmeralda complex wins hands down.

LaMaP.

10. Re: Ferrara blanco.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or