We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cala egos bars

Which Cala d'Or hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
cala egos bars

what bars other than sparkles are open this year and have they any entertainment, i am arriving at the start of october and when i was there last year a couple of weeks later the bars were struggling so i wouldnt be surprised if they were shut. Any information greatly appreciated.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,387 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cala egos bars

Hi,

Bogarts is open with entertainment still on but will close early October if it gets very quiet.

Bar KO is open for the football games and should stay open till the end of October.

Rumours is open with quiz,s and a singer on different nights.

Not much else apart from Martha,s complex with various shows for kids and adults.

28SAC

Sheffield, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cala egos bars

Thank you for the info, last year i went around the 5th october and the bars were very quiet we went to rumours for all the quizzes that were supposed to take place but due to lack of numbers none took place, hoping that by going a week earlier it may be slightly busier. The bar that was doing the best was sparkles but karaoke becomes a bit wearing night after night

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,387 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cala egos bars

Have a walk up to the Cala De Mar complex just past the Eroski supermarket.

They have various BBQ and curry nights and also guest acts on.

Gives you an option instead of having to listen to Leanne,s vocals at Sparkles every night.

28SAC

4. Re: cala egos bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 03, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cala d'Or