We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

superior room

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
superior room

Hi can someone please tell me if the upgrade superior/sea view rooms are in both of Cala Bona hotels or just the main one where the bar/entertainment is many thanks.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: superior room

The superior rooms are in the bar block, front & back. If wanting a sea view make sure you ask for it otherwise you will get a room in the back facing small rd/restaurant

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: superior room

Thank you,Edina,booked seaview,

Also how do you book the newer Cala Bona hotel any info please in advance.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: superior room

For the benefit of other readers who may be interested in a good question I think you need to make it clear you are talking about Hotel Cala Bona specifically and not Cala Bona hotels of which there are many.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: superior room

When you book through Thomson online it'll take you to the page to upgrade to superior sea view room......I have to say that both times I've booked my room, I've booked direct with Cala bona hotel online. This option gives you free kettle/fridge & hair dryer, which you have to pay for with Thomson. You also collect points for every visit, which you can then use at a later date for free nights

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: superior room

Thanks Edina, your info great again.

Edited: 5:30 am, September 21, 2013
6. Re: superior room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona