We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea view rooms protur Bonamar hotel

London, England...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sea view rooms protur Bonamar hotel

Have just booked to stay at this hotel in August am I right in thinking you book sea view rooms directly with the hotel ?

Essex
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
549 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea view rooms protur Bonamar hotel

Don't think you can do this now. Previous years the hotel could arrange a sea view and pay the additional upgrade on arrival but I think that Thomsons won't allow it now. You have to book a sea view room on your initial booking. All rooms have a partial sea view anyway but are a bit smaller, with a small balcony. We have had both types of room and found that we didn't spend enough time in there to warrant the extra cost. I have also sent you a private message.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea view rooms protur Bonamar hotel

We booked seaview at time of booking,

We enjoy sitting having drink and just chilling,before we go out and when we get back i dont usually pay extra for seaview but IMO it's worth it as you are not overlooked by lots of room's that's a bonus to us anyway.

Edited: 11:39 am, March 24, 2013
3. Re: Sea view rooms protur Bonamar hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona