We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!!!

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derry, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Help!!!!

I need a good place to stay that offers all inclusive and self catering option..anywhere abroad ple

1. Re: Help!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, January 12, 2013
Derry, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!!!!

Genuine actually just because its my 1st post hardly means am a time waster,, would say if your reply has anything to go by u r...

Norfolk
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!!!!

Hi Louise,

We should all be nice to first time posters - we were all new once.

Your question is posted in the forum specifically for questions about Cala Bona, but is asking for recommendations for accomodation anywhere abroad. Also by asking for AI or SC you are leaving all options open. Best thing to do is check out hotel reviews for resorts which take your fancy, or if you are not really that bothered where you go, then just take a holiday anywhere based on cheapest price.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!!!!

Looks like the OP has confused the Cala Bona section of Trip Advisor for a high street travel agents?

I suggest the OP picks up some holiday brochures and starts narrowing it down a bit before advice can be given.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help!!!!

Emmmm if its a villa ur wanting ie self catered...I recommend villa plus to anyone I think ey have villas pretty much anywhere

http://www.villaplus.com/

Really good service etc very clean/safe...

lincoln
Level Contributor
664 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help!!!!

Well said Gorby , we should be nice to new posters . I would suggest you look online at First Choice holidays - not necessarily to book with them but they only do AI holidays now so it gives you an idea of the areas in different countries that have lots of AI hotels - then maybe decide on a country or an area or an island and come back on here and check the hotel reviews for that area .

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help!!!!

I agree we should be nice to new posters,and I think we are.But there is a difference between genuine first time posters and trolls.

Derry, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Help!!!!

I'am looking for accommodation that does both as there is a large party travelling and some of them would rather go self acting and I would rather go all inclusive.. But thanks for the advice and my apologies if I have rattled anyone's cage it was nt intended

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help!!!!

Singles, couples or families?

There are plenty of hotels on the island that offer sc through to AI options in the same place.

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
5,559 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help!!!!

What about price range?

Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona
Recent Conversations