We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
“ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

Hello, this is my first post/question so be gentle....

We are looking to book an apartment in Cala Bona this August (2013) and have seen two advertised on the 'HomeAway.co.uk' site. They are called 'Azalea' and 'Saffron'. The location looks ideal for us, (two adults and two boys (10 and 14). We are not crazy, go mad on holiday people, and would love to sit for two weeks and read a book, however, our kids would likely lynch us..

Has anyone been to these apts, and/or what is the area like.?? We have not been to Cala Bona before and would welcome some advice.

Thanks

Craig and Yvonne.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

Cant give any info on apts but Cala Bona is lovely . Only negative is the poor beach but Cala Millor beach is within walking distance .

Also a good bike hire shop there . There is a cycle lane that goes all the way along the prom to the far end of Cala Millor . Sa Coma is also within reach . You wont be disappointed .

Save Reply
2. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

Hi, im unsure on these apartments but we stayed in the sema apartments last september and we found them to be perfect. We also booked through the above website. Hope this helps

Save Reply
3. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

Hi, im unsure on these apartments but we stayed in the sema apartments last september and we found them to be perfect. We also booked through the above website. Hope this helps

Essex
Destination Expert
for Cala Bona
Level Contributor
542 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

Have sent you a private message.

birmingham,uk
Level Contributor
878 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

These are private apartments and look very nice... So if you want peace and quiet then I'm guessing great... But you said your children would lynch you so I'm guessing they want more than just a pool all day, so it's up to you, if you want a hotel/ apartment type holiday with entertainment or activities, there are lots to choose from, just read the reviews on them and decide on what you all want.. Away from the crowd or in with the crowd.... Choices hey!!!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
29 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

Hi

I have booked for the first time with Home Away, we are staying in Margarite apartments,just wandered if anyone else has stayed there?

We usually stay in Atalaya apartments but fancied a change,the view from the Margarite is fab!

I personally think Cala Millor is better for families as more to do, Cala Bona more for couples but that's just my opinion.

I love both places!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

I'm in the Azalea right now. Lovely, clean and spacious and I think ideal for your family. The double room is ensuite for you and your husband whilst the kids can share the twin room and other bathroom. Nice pool outside too. I agree you may need to go along to Cala Millor for the beach but is really not ta far. Hope this helps you make a decision if you haven't already.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

Thanks for that Angela M... Have booked the apartment for August,so looking forward to it. Sorry didn't notice your post earlier!!

9. Re: “ 'Azalea' in Cala Bona. ”

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona