We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Musica Apts

Which Cala Bona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
La Musica Apts

Hi has anyone stayed at the La Musica Apartments in Cala Bona. I have veiwed them on Owners Direct and they look nice. The owner said they are one street behind the Consul and Cala Bona Hotel, but wanting to know if they are directly behind or further away from Cala Bona on the way to Sunwings. We stayed at the Consul last year and i wouldn't want to be further away as we like to walk into Cala Millor at night. Any help would be really appreciated.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
391 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Musica Apts

I walked past them on my last visit, the owner is correct behind the Consul towards the port end where the glass bottom boat leaves from. Looks very nice. Google street view doesn't go up the street but if you find Resaurante Fonoll Mari they are just behind there, not what you can see in the picture tho!

Hope this helps you. CBG

oldham
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: La Musica Apts

Yes they are definately behind the consul hotel,

I remember when it used to be a bar!!!

We walked passed them last year, they do look very nice inside...... Enjoy!

Ps. What did you think of the consul? My in laws have just booked for this year??

Sunderland
Level Contributor
391 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Musica Apts

Postion in the bay is fantastic especially if you have sea view. We didn't and the room was poor and unable to up grade to sea view.. Meals were hit & miss but good value for money. Staff good, hotel needs a little attention to make it perfect .

Uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Musica Apts

Hi sorry for lateness in replying. We liked the Consul. It is in a lovely position right on the harbour. But you have to remember it is only 3 star. We didn't have a sea view room and the rooms we had were nice but there are a few you see at the back of the hotel that arn't so nice. We tried to go again this year but it is too expensive in the school holidays been quoted over £4000 for 4 adults and 2 kids and for me not worth that price when we only payed over £2000 to go in July before the schools break up. I am sure your in-laws will enjoy. There is something for everyone.

5. Re: La Musica Apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cala Bona
Recent Conversations