We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva ca'n picafort select rooms

belfast
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Viva ca'n picafort select rooms

Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed in theses rooms? Do you get any extras such as playstation or dvd player for kids? And do you think it is worth paying the extra? I have a son who has a heart condition and may find the stairs to upper floors difficult thought these rooms may be ideal.

Also any tips/views on the hotel would be appreciated never been to majorca before

Zafiro Can Picafort
Zafiro Can Picafort
#1 of 40 hotels in Ca'n Picafort
Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa
Grupotel Gran Vista & Spa
#2 of 40 hotels in Ca'n Picafort
BQ Can Picafort Hotel
BQ Can Picafort Hotel
#3 of 40 hotels in Ca'n Picafort
London, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva ca'n picafort select rooms

You can email hotel through Hotel Viva site and reply quickly. Ask them what is on offer and state your child medical problem. If you let them know b4 going they may be understanding. Hotel just opened on Thursday so drop I was advised to drop email next week to them.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva ca'n picafort select rooms

Hi I was wondering the same for other reasons ( we have a baby ) and I emailed them yesterday and they came back to me straight away

The price is steep 30 euros per night but you get a private garden pool facing etc

They cannot guarantee availability of these rooms until arrival but will happily note them on the booking

8 weeks to go!

3. Re: Viva ca'n picafort select rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort
Recent Conversations