We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ca'n picafort/alcudia

Hamilton, Scotland...
1 post
Save Topic
ca'n picafort/alcudia

me,and my five nineteen year old mates are going next year is the nightlife good for teens our age or is it more of a family resort ?

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ca'n picafort/alcudia

Thats a big area you've specified , but in general I would say its a family resort . Depends on where you're staying, but there is plenty of bars to keep you entertained .

Liskeard, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ca'n picafort/alcudia

It would really depend on what resort your actually going to as Ca'n picafort and Alcudia are two resorts seperated by a bus ride.

Both are family resorts but Alcudia is much bigger so I would say more suited to young groups. Ca'n picafort is a smaller resort and may not provide enough entertainment for a group of 19 year olds. Both have bars but Alcudia far more than CP. Hope that helps.

3. Re: ca'n picafort/alcudia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ca'n Picafort